Meet Top Financial Influencers (Part 2 of 2)
So, you are back for round two of our top financial influencers to add to your favorites list? Do we have a fantastic set of 3 (out of 6) financial educators and money experts for you today! Queue the next segment of our #BankForTomorrow series which dives into all things future-tech and banking.
- Their business, Earn Your Leisure, focuses on entertainment and sports industries with a viewpoint on entrepreneurship
- EYL was born in January 2019 after significant efforts to change the state of financial education for young people
- They break down business models and examine the latest trends in finance
Their Bona Fides:
- They believe that financial up-skilling never stops. Earn Your Leisure University is affordable, accessible, and actionable financial education for everyone! Now boasting over 2,000 students.
- Mixing culture and education to bring relevant and entertaining content from their courses to their podcasts.
Why Rashad Bilal and Troy Millings?
- This duo is down to earth and knows exactly how to speak to our community’s needs, especially young Black men, in a captivating manner.
- Their company swag staples feature “Assets Over Liabilities”, which couldn’t be more true. This is a great way of instilling in each other what to focus on financially. Financial swag for the win
- Founder and CEO of Clever Girl Finance
- Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), money expert, and 4x best-selling author of the Clever Finance Book Series and Choosing To Prosper!
- Her mission is to help women ditch debt, save money, and build real wealth!
Her Bona Fides:
- She has compiled 30+ free courses ranging from destroying debt to buying your first home. Tap into these resources to supercharge your knowledge and overcome the learning curve.
- She has been featured in the likes of Forbes, Fast Company, Essence, and Black Enterprise to name just a few of the outlets picking up her star power.
- She is making it standard for women to talk about financial wealth, health, aspirations, and struggles. Ditch debt, save money, and build wealth!
- Bola Sokunbi joined our President and COO, Teri Williams, to discuss all things savings and investment at our OneTransaction Virtual Financial Conference in 2021.
- Podcast Host of “Diversifying” w/ @cnn
- Current investing coach, former attorney
- Proud Latina Millionaire with a plan!
- Over 4,000 students enrolled in her course
Her Bona Fides:
- Her tidbits of financial information on Instagram and TikTok, paired with her free classes, are expanding financial literacy information to everyone.
- She focuses on long-term investing education, building generational wealth, creating passive income, and goal setting!
- Her tagline: “I teach investors how to Slay the Stock Market™” is no joke. She is giving us everything we wanted and more with her tips and tricks.
- #GenerationalWealth is a key element of our strategy to increase economic empowerment in our community and unlock our wealth potential.
With this new information, put your financial game helmet on and get into the ring! Start your journey now. Set measurable goals. Don’t shy away from financial conversations. Get your financial house in order!
Share these influences with your friends and family! Put together your wealth council, your kitchen cabinet, your trusted co-conspirators on the same journey, and plow the path to wealth! #BankBlack.