Be Seen, Heard, and Celebrated!
In 2020, we’re proud to celebrate Black history every day.
Today, there are many places our #Kings and #Queens can be seen, heard and celebrated everyday with the rise of social media and Black owned digital platforms!
There’s Blavity, Madam Noire, Black Enterprise, Ebony, The Grio, The Root, EurWeb and community platforms like the BayState Banner, Miami Times, Chicago Defender, Amsterdam News, Washington Informer. We call it our “digital barbershop” or “digital salon”.
OneUnited Bank has been fortunate to be featured in many fabulous media outlets. Take the journey with us.
We appreciate the #BankBlack and #BuyBlack Movement being seen, heard and celebrated.
Here are a few of our feature stories:
- Black Enterprise, “OneUnited Bank Introduces “Queen Card'”
- The Root, “Black-Owned Bank OneUnited Offers the Blackest Royalty Bank Card Money Can Buy”
- Amsterdam News, “Teri Williams: “Black Money Matters””
- Black Enterprise, “Nation’s Largest Black Bank Launches Campaign to Close the Racial Wealth Gap”
- The Grio, “The Largest Black-Owned Bank in the U.S. Is Rolling Out New Ways to #BankBlack”
- Blavity, “OneUnited Bank Releases First Black Card Ever Offered by a Black Owned Bank as Part of New Initiative”
- Miami Times, “The Legacy of MLK Black Bank-In Movement”
- LA Sentinel, “OneUnited Launches Take A Knee Campaign to Take BankBlack Movement to Next Level”
- Bay State Banner, “OneUnited Bank President & COO, Teri Williams Speaks at the Banner’s “Money Talk II” Event”