Shop With Ease Using Amazon Prime, Walmart Pay, and PayPal!
Your OneUnited Bank debit card can do a lot more than you think! You can use your OneUnited Bank Visa Debit card to shop using Walmart Pay, Amazon Prime, and PayPal, how awesome is that? Whether you’re taking advantage of two-day shipping with Amazon Prime, paying off your bills with PayPal, or getting your weeks groceries with Walmart Pay, you can do it all from the comfort of your home and in just a few clicks or taps. All you need to do is link your debit card to your Walmart Pay, Amazon Prime, or PayPal account and be ready to go.
Ready to Link Your Card?
Just follow the simple steps below and you’ll link your #BankBlack Visa Debit card in just a few taps.
- Sign in to your Amazon Account
- Go to ‘Your Account’
- Select ‘Payment Options’ (Under Ordering and Shopping Preferences)
- Select ‘Add a Card’ or ‘Add a Personal Checking Account’
- Log in or create an account
- Select ‘Services’
- Select ‘Walmart Pay’
- Select ‘Set Up Walmart Pay’
- Add your debit card as the payment method
- Once set up is confirmed, swipe left for a short tutorial on how to use Walmart Pay
- Set up your PIN or enable Fingerprint ID if you like.
- Log into or Create your PayPal account
- Tap ‘Menu’
- Select ‘Wallet’
- Select ‘Link a Debit Card’
- Click ‘Link’ to connect your PayPal account
We’re giving you more opportunities to flex your #BankBlack Visa Debit card online and on the go. You can use your phone, mobile device, or computer to make purchases using your #BankBlack Visa Debit Card and monitor your spending easily using our top-rated mobile app at the same time. We think that’s something to be excited about.
You can learn more about each service and get more detailed instructions on how to use them by visiting their respective websites:
*OneUnited Bank customers can avoid monthly fees any and every month they have a direct deposit into their BankBlack Checking account as well as use their Visa Debit Card to make at least 10 purchases within that same month.