ICYMI: The Money On My Mind 2017 Panel
Money On My Mind is an immensely popular financial literacy forum featuring Hollywood’s most powerful Black professionals who are impacting the bottom line in TV & film. Watch along as this year’s panel share their perspective on careers “behind the camera”, how to encourage long-term wealth building, and dive deep into the multitude of opportunities in the entertainment industry.
We had a truly open and honest discussion at the event this year, thanks to our tremendous panelists:
- Jeff Byrd, Directors Guild of America
- E. Brian Dobbins, Principate-Young Entertainment
- Malik Ducard, YouTube/Google
- Angela Northington, RLJ Entertainment
- Anthony Paul, Morgan Stanley
The panel was moderated by our very own President and Chief Operating Officer Teri Williams and Gil Robertson, President of the African-American Film Critics Association (AAFCA).